Monday, September 3, 2007

Luau Fun


As you can see, Gabe is extremely loved by his grandparents! Yesterday, my brother in law and sister in law hosted a luau at their new home. It was a lot of fun. Gabe behaved and I got him his "own plate". Going to the luau reminded me again just how blessed Greg and I are to have such a fantastic, fun family. The fact that my family and Greg's family both enjoy spending time together is such a blessing. We have it very good.
I am proud to say that I am still going on LA Weightloss. I did pretty well for the weekend, considering it is a holiday weekend. I even did ok at the luau. Thankfully the menu was pretty diet friendly. After weighing in on Saturday (2 weeks and 3 days after beginning the program) I have lost 6.1 lbs.
I am happy with that!

0 comments: