Thursday, January 3, 2008

For Gabe's Dad

Ok, I realize now, this should've said WE love you, but you get the idea! I went out in the snow and did this today... I hope no one was driving by...

We miss you, Gabe's Dad, and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Gabe had a great day today. He spent the day with my Mom & Dad and they said he was wonderful. He behaved very well. He went out to the garage with Papa this afternoon and they looked at the dump truck. Dad said tonight, "You know, next time I have Gabe, I think we'll go up to the restaurant, have some breakfast, and then maybe head down to the mall. We can look at caps and stuff." It was just so cute to hear Dad planning out a day for the two of them. Gabe watched him as if he were thinking, "Yeah, Papa, that sounds like a great day for us!"

I just get so much enjoyment watching our parents with Gabe. There is nothing like the bond between a child and their grandparents, that's for sure. There's also nothing like watching your parents let your child get away with the stuff you couldn't get away with! As my mom always says, "Tell her, Gabe... There's no rules at Grandma's house!"

I photoshopped this photo today too:



I'm having so much fun in photoshop - and with my NEW 50 mm lens!! I LOVE IT!!

0 comments: