Thursday, March 20, 2008

McDate w/ my McBaby

Tonight, I took my little man, Gabey, on his first Momma-son date to McDonalds. I don't know why, but it's kind of a big deal. We (ok, maybe I) had so much fun. Gabe was just taken back by all of it... I ordered him a 4 piece chicken nugget kids meal (with a child under 3 toy) with a jug o'milk. He was such a good boy. I was worried about finding a high chair, finding a table, and getting me, Gabe, and the tray to the table without spilling our food and drinks all over the floor! Thankfully, we made it. Gabe was a little too distracted to eat. He was watching all of the kids running around. He really got distracted at one point and STARED at this scary looking man with a scraggly beard. He threw one of his nuggets on the floor and nearly poured my sweet and sour sauce all over the table, but over all... it was a great Momma-son date. Thanks Gabey. I love you!

We are headed to Arizona tomorrow for a family vacation with Greg's side of the family. So, I doubt if I'll be able to post at all next week... I have no idea what kind of internet access I'll have. Although, Gabe's Dad is THE computer guy...

0 comments: