Friday, April 4, 2008

Daddy's Outfit

When Gabe was born, Greg's mom gave me some of Greg's baby things. Today, while we were getting clothes together for pictures this afternoon, I remembered that we had this one! It's a little small, so I don't think we'll take it for his pictures at the studio today, but I was able to get this one good shot. I tried an action on it that is for a vintage picture since Gabe's parents' childhood items are now vintage (ugh.). I do want to try some other actions with it to see what I can come up with. My computer is nearly dead, so I'm not able to do as much photo work as I'd like.

I can't believe he actually left this hat on! Happy Friday to you all and have a GREAT weekend!

1 comments:

elindenbaum said...

Hey Bri, have you ever heard of the photo editing website picnik.com? I've been using it lately and I really love it.