Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Year Ago



At this time last year, a lot of things were going on in Gabe's life. We were trying cereal. We were anxiously awaiting the finalization of the adoption. We were LOVING riverdancing in the jumperoo. We were forcibly wearing tuxedo t-shirt onesies to make Gabe's Mom and Aunt Ne laugh.

A lot has happened since then. Our adoption was finalized. Gabe started speaking. Gabe started walking. Gabe has a sense of humor. Gabe has learned so very much.


As a parent, it's so easy to forget some of these milestones. It's so fun to remember them - that's why Gabe's Mom (the blog) exists. I wanted to capture day to day moments that I may not have time to write down, but that I could one day share with him. There's a site out there called blurb... does anyone know much about it? Amanda suggested it to me and I just wondered if anyone else had feedback on it too. Any other sites out there that anyone is aware of that can turn your blog into a book? Thought I do some comparison.

PS: Can I just say how much I LOVE being part time? I can actually blog in the middle of the day!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

I made a blurb book if you want to take a look at it. The quality was pretty good and it was so easy.

The Mrs. said...

I made my book, Bri, but I have yet to order it. Thanks for reminding me that I need to do it! Getting it all together was so simple, and I plan to do a book for each year that I have the blog.