Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just Thinkin'

Gabe,
Tonight, I had dinner with some friends I hadn't seen in a while. I sure talked about you a lot. You know why? Because I am so very proud of you. I love you so much, big boy. I had a great day with you today. It's been so much fun watching you enjoy new things, watching you grow, watching you learn, etc...

Being your Mommy has made my life one full of joy and happiness. You and Dad are my world. I love you both so, so much.

I was just thinkin' about that and wanted to tell you.

All my love,
Mommy

1 comments:

Billie Jo Henson said...

And we loved hearing every minute of how you had Gabe from your Hearts and all the stories about him and motherhood. It fits you, it shows on your face, in your beaming smile. Gabe-I don't think its possible to be loved more than you are by so many people! Thanks for letting mommy come out with the girls!