Friday, May 29, 2009

Witnessing a Big Kid

Just some things I noticed today that tell me I've got a big boy on my hands:

  • "Mommy, Please apple juice." (apple juice given) "Tank you".
  • "Ah Potty. Ah Pottttttty!!!!!!" -meaning he had to go NOW. He went on the potty chair and peed like a gallon.
  • He sat in the stroller for at least an hour walk around town and behaved wonderfully!
  • Didn't freak out when he didn't get his way. I was able to calmly talk him out of a potential tantrum.
  • Played outside all morning and listened to Mommy when I said graham crackers - not cookies - were the snack and that he had to have his shoes on to go outside.
  • He ate his entire soup with a spoon! And, he's drinking out of a big boy cup at meal time.

Isn't this awesome?? Such a great thing. But, kinda sad to see my baby growing up before my eyes! I know, everyone says it will go fast. But this fast?? Geesh. I'm so proud of my little boy today.

0 comments: