Friday, November 20, 2009

Wanted to get this down...



I'm working on Disney pictures for a blog update, but over half of the pictures were taken in RAW by mistake! (Greg: Honey, what's all this crap on the screen on your camera? -while pushing buttons- Me: It's a HISTOGRAM! Don't touch it!)hehehehe... So, I need to figure out how to process RAW in Photoshop 7. I think I need to use a plug in, but I just haven't had the time to mess with it yet.

I did want to get this down though... This morning Gabe and I were sitting on the couch watching some TV (or as Gabe calls it, 'TD') and he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I'm so glad you're here". Oh my goodness. That was the most wonderful thing I've ever heard.

He has no idea how much that little statement made me feel so happy. Of course, he probably meant, I'm glad you're here and I'm not at daycare today. On Thursdays and Fridays he'll say, "No Monica's, right Mom?" It's not that he doesn't enjoy daycare, but I think it's that he enjoys our days at home together. So do I, buddy, so do I. And, I'm so glad YOU're here too.

It's been nearly 3 years since this awesome boy became a part of our family. I can't imagine one second of my life without him here. I can't imagine a day in my life where I didn't hear his adorable toddler voice.

I'm so glad I'm here too, buddy. So glad.

0 comments: