Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hugs to Papa Noisy!

This is a picture of Gabe's Papas at the hospital seconds after Gabe was born. Gabe loves his Papas. We had a scare with Papa Noisy, but he's going to be ok. Papa Noisy, we love you and we hope you get better soon. Hugs are sent your way!

Gabe spent the day at the farm with Grandma. I picked him up after visiting Papa Noisy and some of the family friends at the hospital. By the way, "Papa Noisy" is in reference to his loud Harley! Mom advised me that my son said "da da" a few times... Ok, not fair!! Actually, I'm thrilled to know that he is starting to speak even if he doesn't know what he's saying yet. The other night, he said, "MA!" really loudly - it definitely got my attention! It's so weird to hear him speak. For so long, all he did was blow raspberries... now he's talking. It's amazing.

Each day, I am suprised by this child. He is changing so quickly. Gone is my infant who couldn't hold his bottle or hold his head up. Instead, is a little boy who is moving all over and doesn't want to cuddle much with his Mommy anymore. I'm happy that he's developing and becoming more and more independent, don't get me wrong, but I do miss my little baby. I know what some of you are saying... Just wait until he's a teenager... he'll never cuddle with you then! I know. I am still fortunate though to cuddle when it's time to go ni-night.

Do other Mommies feel like this? I don't know. I just believe my parents now...

it really does go by so fast.



0 comments: