Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Cute Crawler...


A baby after my own heart...

This cutie pie thought it would be fun to try and steal my lens cap while I was snapping pictures of him crawling. Everytime I tried to get a picture, he would crawl closer to me trying to reach for my lens cap. What baby wants, baby gets. Of course, I let him have the cap. He's so stinkin' cute.

Papa Noisy is doing better today. We went to see him tonight at the hospital. I think grandchildren are good medicine. Gabe said "PaPa" tonight - I swear - I have witnesses. How can that not make you feel better?

I told Greg tonight that lately I've really realized what a wonderful life I have. I have a fantastic husband who only wants the best for our family, I have wonderful in-laws that I wouldn't trade for the world, I have a family that loves me for who I am, and I have been blessed with a healthy, happy child. Who could ask for more? It's unfortunate that we forget how blessed we are sometimes. Lately, I've realized it and I want to remember it everyday.

0 comments: