Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I apologize for the delay in blogging, but Gabe's Mom hasn't been feeling too good! The last 2 days, I've been achy all over and I've had a fever, along with glands in my neck that feel like they're the size of grapefruits! Ugh. Today's Halloween and I will get myself up off the couch to take Gabey out for a bit tonight. I will definitely post pics of him dressed up.

Gabe started going to a babysitter on Monday. So far, things have gone great! He did hit another little girl there on Monday, but she was in his face! What was he supposed to do?? We really like his babysitter and feel very comfortable with him being there. I do selfishy hope that he always remembers his mommy though. I am a little worried that he'll like her better than me. I know, that sounds silly, but it really does bother me a little.

Sorry this is kind of a Debbie Downer post today!!

Have a Happy Halloween!!

0 comments: