Sunday, December 9, 2007

Baking Day

Yesterday was our 2nd Annual baking day at my in laws' house. We had a lot of fun! Sugar cookies were decorated, Kirby kisses, Magic Bars, Muffins, Thumbprints, and more were made. Gabe played with his dad and uncles while the girls were busy cooking away in the kitchen. We had a great time and I am already looking forward to next year!



Uncle Jeff was wearing a Santa hat, so I tried to put it on Gabe to get a picture. It was tough. He kept taking the hat off. But, I got this one and I'm thrilled with it! Its just one of those moments. I think this picture will always be one of my favorites. I love this little guy more and more everyday. Today he has just been so much fun. He's got such a wonderful personality.

Well, I should go now... gotta get back to cleaning while this little one is taking his nap.

1 comments:

Grant said...

Ummmm, Kirby Kisses...I was not made aware of Kirby Kisses. Last year I did not get any Kirby Kisses. Greg told me,"Just pass the Kirby Kisses, you will get some when everyone has theirs." I did not get any Kirby Kisses.