Friday, December 7, 2007

Little Snowflake

Yep, that he is... one of a kind. Ok, probably shouldn't have done this, but I took the baby - 10 1/2 month old baby - out in the snow for pictures! Ummm...yes, I have a problem! My only defense: I love photography and I love this little guy! The only way I'm going to get better at photography and at Photoshop is to keep practicing, right?

Here, Gabe is cautiously checking out this stuff called snow while Daddy is holding him steady. Just recently, he has started standing without holding on to any support. Last night he stood for like 10 seconds! It was amazing and weird at the same time! I couldn't believe he was actually standing! I'm so used to seeing him attached to something else, holding on for dear life.
I talked with Gabe's birth mom last night and we're going to try and get together for another visit in January to celebrate Christmas and Gabe's birthday. It was so nice to talk with her. We talked for nearly 25 minutes and it was great to catch up.

Well, I'd better go... my baby has NOT been napping well lately. He rubs his eyes and he's so tired, but none of the "no fail" get baby to sleep methods are working. It's been really frustrating. I know he's tired, but he won't give in. To much to do and too much to see!

2 comments:

Grant said...

Does Greg have the matching sweatshirt?

Bri said...

Yes, yes he does... because he's one of a kind too!