Thursday, January 31, 2008

Random

Random Things Gabe's Mom is Thinking About

  • This Cinnamon Toast Crunch is really good right now
  • I need to catch up on some blog reading
  • I like that I have only a handful of really good friends I can be myself with
  • I need to dye my hair
  • I wonder if work will be closed tomorrow
  • I wonder if my mom will like Alanis Morrisette in concert
  • I'm so glad I told Greg's mom to pick me up some pop
  • My car is really dirty (This is an inside joke)

Gabe had a great day today. He played with Grandma & Grandpa (my mom & dad). Mom said that he really took an interest in watching my brother play the piano. She said he was just so intrigued by it. He was dancing too! This kid loves to dance! I like that he enjoys music... this is one of the things his birth mom and I had in common and one of the reasons she chose our profile in wanting to meet us.

Well, better get to my blog reading... My apologies for a lame post tonight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, it's just so fun and cute. Also, I just got photoshop last night and stayed up til 3am playing with it, it is so fun! Hope everything keeps going well for you...and I am in love with cinnamon toast crunch....the end.

-Kenny

Bri said...

Oh my goodness... I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Photoshop... Were we separated at birth??

Thanks for reading, Kenny! I think I am starting to get some regulars! Sweet!

Anonymous said...

I think we just may have been separated...maybe....

soo, Whitney and I are coming home next weekend....therefore, we should be seeing you, or else...yes?

me

Bri said...

Um, does a bear crap in the woods??? Yes, we'll see you next weekend!

Steve & Tami stalk us all the time... hehehe... I hope she reads this...

Anonymous said...

Um...I think you're 1/2 right there.
Signed - I married a stalker.