Monday, February 18, 2008

Big Boy

Only a few new things to report...

Gabe has a couple of new tricks! He can sign "more" at mealtime. He can also fold his hands to pray at mealtime. It is the most precious sight. I definitely need to get a picture of that. It just seems like lately there just haven't been enough hours in the day!




One of his newest facinations is playing in his room. It's very sweet. He's just so curious about everything. He saw his little table and chairs and he wanted in them. One more room to baby proof though! He also loves the CD player in his room... I turned it on and he started to dance. I was cracking up.


At least the little man likes country music! He was jammin'! Oh, man, he's just getting to be so big. I love seeing all of these new "tricks" and I love watching him try to figure things out. He's just so smart. He continues to amaze me every day. Oh, he also walks around tilting his head back and forth saying "Hahahahaha". Very cute. People at work must think I'm crazy... I talk about Gabe all the time. I'm sure no one else thinks the "hahaha" thing is very impressive, but dang do I think it's cute!

3 comments:

Gridstooge said...

You've corrupted the poor boy w/ Country music already? Huh. Bet he'll like Juno then. Sad.

manofgod20 said...

ahhh gabe is growing up so fast, dang i miss you all. Anyway hey iw anted to drop you a long overude line and thank you for the stellar pics of jordans belly. I think you have already seen it but we used one for our baby shower invites and we have gotten oh about 8,592 compliments and women saying "oh thats the most adorable thing ive ever seen!!" so anyway we have an invite for you if we ever get over our laziness and send it out to ya, ic ant imagine youd be able to come but i thought itd be fun for yout o have since your the awesome photographer who took it and all!

Bri said...

@Gridstooge: Remind me to remind you that you suck.

@manofgod20: He is growing up fast, isn't he?? Little Mac will do the same, it just goes by SO quickly. Don't rush a moment of it! Oh, no need to thank me at all... I had so much fun doing that and Jordan (and you) were both such great sports! Yes, I saw the invites and they turned out great!! I would love a copy! I'm so glad you've gotten compliments on them. Give that little baby bump a hug from his buddy Gabe (a manly hug, of course) and give Tamila a hug from me too! What am I going to do without my stalker??? ;o) tee hee hee - Steven, I'm kidding!

Jordan, have a great time at your baby showers! I remember Gabe's - I was just overwhelmed with the amount of love and generosity given to my family.

Love to all 3 of you!