Saturday, February 16, 2008

Then & Now



Then & Now


I had very good intentions of taking a picture of Gabe each month with his duck pillow (from me) and his puppy/bear (from his birthmom). It just didn't go so well! I made a few of the months, but some months I forgot. With all the scrapping (& blogging!) I've done, I doubt Gabe will be too scarred by it when he's older.
This little guy has grown up so much. I couldn't really get him to sit still long enough to get a smiling picture, but hey, that's ok! This is what life is now - toddler life. We run at Gabe's pace. We take pics when he wants to. He's a good boy... but man, he's getting to be a handful. Last night we went to a shower for a friend of ours and he was all over the place. It was like undiscovered territory! The hostess had marbles out on their coffee table... what do you think the first thing was that Gabe went for? It's just a lot easier to watch your child at your own home. We survived though. Gabe had some ice cream and life was good.
Have a great weekend everyone!


0 comments: