Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Scream, You Scream, We all Hate Teething!


Yes. Yes, it really stinks. Gabe hates it, we hate it, man it just stinks. The first 8 teeth that came in arrived with minimal problems (of course, that may have to do with the fact that he was at Grandma & Papa's house when those came...). These have been tough. Fevers, waking up during the night, arching his back, kicking his legs, baby tylenol, baby motrin, ice cold bottles, etc...
I think we're over the worst of it. I think I'm starting to get my baby back!
I talked with Gabe's birthmom last night and again, I felt like we had a great conversation. I feel like we're developing a friendship. Last night she said something like "Oh, my gosh, I gotta tell you this..." and "I almost called you when we were talking about this..." It just feels great to know that we're forming a good relationship for Gabe. And for us too... I think since this experience has been so positive, we are encouraged to maybe adopt again in the future, God willing.
Well, we've got a busy weekend coming up, so I probably won't be blogging again until Monday. Tomorrow night, Gabe's mom is scrapbooking, Saturday we're having lunch with Lyonses, Saturday night is my sister's 21st birthday and my other sister's birthday as well (but they are not twins), and Sunday I am taking engagement pictures for a friend's sister. Busy busy! But, it will be fun. I'm excited and I'm thankful to have a busy weekend.

0 comments: