Sunday, July 6, 2008

Little Lamb

Wanted to share this picture of my little lamb sleeping. He's just so precious. I love how he just fell asleep and it looks like the bottle just fell out of his mouth. This kid was tuckered out. He got up at 5:30 this morning and only took a mid-morning nap - no afternoon one. He was an excellent little guy today.



Also, had to share this. The quality of the picture isn't the best, but I had to blog about the latest toddler entertainment. When we're sitting at the computer, Gabe will come up to our chair and say "Dactur!" I guess I should explain a bit... A few weeks ago, to keep Gabe entertained, I pulled up Google Images. I searched for tractors... Thus began an addiction for Gabe. Now, anytime we are at the computer, he wants to see tractors! It's so very cute! When he sees a bigger picture, he'll say "OH, Dactur!" (Translation: "Oh, Big Tractor!")

Well, Gabe's mom is going to turn in for the night... Heading to the couch to watch Design Star! Yippee!



0 comments: