Sunday, March 8, 2009

If you're a friend of Gabe's Dad... you're a friend of Gabe's.

This is Gabe with Greg's friend Nolan (aka Buddha). Everytime Gabe see's Nolan, he yells, "Buddha!!!". It is SO cute. Gabe LOVES Greg's friends. He feels like big stuff when he's around them. He's even more fearless and daring. I love watching him with Greg and his friends. What a blessing that they all love him so much too. I am so looking forward to watching him grow up in their shadows... well, it'll be interesting! :)

1 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Knowing that group, I think the adjective "interesting" is much more appropriate. ;)

Gabe will grow up knowing how to have a good time no matter where he is, as well as knowing what it means to be a loyal friend. He's lucky to have a great group of male role models (as for you, I'll keep you in my prayers). ;)