Tuesday, July 28, 2009

my reasons for lack of blogging.....

Life as we know it:

  • Gabe's Dad gone on 2 week long business trips
  • a bachelorette party
  • 1 or 2 photography sessions each week
  • a toddler full of energy
  • processing pictures until I go to bed
  • IM's
  • Tiredness
  • Nonstop at work
  • No smoking (never promise something on your kid... especially when life gets stressful!)
  • Nearly late to work every morning (I swear Gabe knows when I'm running late)
  • 2 weddings down, 2 to go
  • Did I mention tiredness?
  • Dental appointments

Ok, now there have been some really great things happening too:

  • Gabe and I have really been bonding more - cooking together, laughing a lot, reading books (Love You Forever is our favorite right now)
  • I'm totally engrossed in the Twilight series and I can't stop reading at night
  • Gabe and I have the following conversation:

Me: I'll love you .....

Gabe: Foreber.

Me: I'll like you....

Gabe: for alldays

Me: and as long as I'm living, my....

Gabe: baby we'll be!

Reading this book to my boy nearly makes me cry every time. I always sway him towards that one when he nods his head and says, "Mom, just one more book?" Well, ok.....

My little Gabey, I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, and as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.

All my love,

Mommy.

0 comments: