Thursday, September 27, 2007

Working from Home

I am fortunate enough that the company I work for allows me to work from home. I work a full day on Thursday and until 11:00 on Fridays. This schedule has been working out great. I'm able to plan Gabe's doctors appointments on Fridays, go shopping with my mom, or pretty much anything else! Monday through Wednesday, I work in the office - which is nice too. I feel more connected and with my job I do need to be at the location at least part of the time.

I'm also fortunate that my work from home workspace is in Gabe's playroom. I can close the doors and he has free reign of the room. This room is baby proofed and I'm right there in case he gets into something I should've put up!

I'm so fortunate. I can work to pay the bills, and still look down from my office chair and see this perfect little man.

Life is good.



0 comments: