Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gabe's Mom on Flickr!


Yes, yes it's true... I have finally gotten a Flickr account! Oooooh, Gabe's Mom LOVES Flickr. Please check it out! I will be periodically adding photos there.


My favorite thing about Flickr? You can search for photos you'd like to see... Type in Christmas tree and BAM! You have 8,937 (I made that # up) results of Christmas tree photos!


My least favorite thing about Flickr? I spend WAY too much time on this site. There are so many wonderful pictures to look at! If you need pose ideas, they're on there. If you need instructions on how to take a certain kind of photo that you find, I've seen that too!


So, go, explore Flickr!!


Oh yeah... This blog is about Gabe...:

Ok, so a co-worker of mine bought Gabe this absolutely adorable, soft robe when he was born and he's just now fitting into it. So, I thought I'd get some cute, after bathtime pics of the little guy. He was not having it. Every time I tried to get a picture, he'd pull at the robe to take it off, start crawling away, or just put his back to me... as you can see from this photo. I guess he's reached the age where I can't pose him anymore! Dang! I'm going to have to improve on my action shots if I'm going to keep up with a soon to be toddler!
He's just too cute. I love this little man.

1 comments:

elindenbaum said...

I love Flickr! Isn't it amazing??