Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Time with Dad

This weekend, my two guys put together a new computer desk for the playroom. Oh, I love it! They did such a great job! I no longer have to reach for this or that or shove stuff into tiny drawers! I am so excited! (PS: Notice Gabe's red hammer in the above pic!)

I just love these two pictures of the guys. Gabe just loved hanging around his Daddy this weekend. Greg showed him how the drill worked - at first Gabe was scared of it, but as you can see in the above picture, he quickly got used to it and wanted to help his Daddy! I have the above picture on my desktop at work... I just love it. I love that Gabe's little hand is on Greg's. How precious.
I love these two guys so much.
Tonight was the first night of American Idol! Woo Hoo! We went to Lyonses to watch it with Harlands too. It was a lot of fun. Gabe stayed with a babysitter, which was nice for us to have a break. But, guess what I did most of the time I was there?? Played with Baby Caleb! I just can't stay away from those babies I guess!

0 comments: