Sunday, January 27, 2008

What about Bob?

This. Picture. Cracks. Me. Up. No doubt about it. I was laughing so hard when we took it. Gabe always like to take my glasses off and put them on. (no these aren't my glasses). So, today when Gabe did that with my glasses, Gabe's Dad said, "Hang on, I've got just the thing..." And he ran downstairs and grabbed these beauties. We were all laughing. It was just so funny.

Gabe thought Dad was funny too! Speaking of Dad, you're probably wondering why is this post titled "What about Bob?" Well, Gabe calls his dad not dada, not daddy, not dad, but Bob. Yep, Bob. I have no idea where he got that! He will walk around calling for Dad saying, "Bob! Bob!" I think that is just too cute. Just another "Gabe Thing". Only Gabe. Man, I swear this kid gets cuter and cuter every day - and way more fun.


2 comments:

Grant said...

Thanks for the "blog roll" add, Bria.

kimberly said...

awesome jammies, gabe!