Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wish I Might

In an effort to do more of what I love, I am turning my hobby of taking photographs into a small business... when I say small, I mean I'm just starting out! Right now, I am in the process of creating my portfolio. I'd love it if you readers would view some of my portfolio photos HERE to provide any comments/feedback to this new photographer! I just love taking pictures so much, that I decided I would try and make it official. I have a self-proclaimed "geek" for a husband, so he's going to help me build a website. There are so many steps in doing this, I know it's way off before it's official, but hey, I have a logo! Would you like to see it?? Twist my arm... Ok here it is:

Thanks for checking out my pics! I'll keep you all updated on the progress. Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me so far - You have given me the confidence to do something with what I absolutely love.


2 comments:

Greg said...

Hey Babe. I'm so proud of you and love the logo. Keep up the good work.

elindenbaum said...

I love your watermark (or logo, whatever you call it)! And your pictures are amazing. You always make the best of your photo opportunities. The portraits are all great!